Cloud migration led to cloud evolution which has led to a cloud-first mindset. With a pandemic push, global corporate enterprise has gravitated to the exponential perimeter. The four cornerstones of cloud security now must be realized.
- Accountability: With a hat-tip to the RACI matrix, identifying responsibility
- Strategy: Envisioning a cloud security roadmap moving forward
- Visibility: Brining an entirely secure enterprise back into focus
- Enablement: Outpacing innovation on the edge to ensure continuous business enablement
Cloud security embodies the essence of the CISO role. The landscape changes and the CISO adapts. But this adaptation is an evolution. The CISO is now a business executive who must speak with common language to the Board, the CEO and business stakeholders. The CISO must use that common language along with a newly assumed forward posture to find the edge of business innovation and enable it.
Read this report on:
- Identitfying accountability for cloud security across the enterprise
- Conceiving of a cloud security strategy to ensure that the business consults and informs the cyber security operation
- Gaining true visibility of the entire organization from on-prem to the cloud
- Adopting common language along with a newly assumed forward posture to find the edge of business innovation and enable it